8. jan. 2011

SNOWFUCKINGWHITE


I know it's not wednesday. & I realize that this post is somewhat different to usual the kinky wednesdays. But hey there's kink in it & it's a new year & I can do whatever the fuck I want, because this is my blog:-*

I have noticed that Disney & fairytale princesses or divas are somewhat favorite topics when it comes to erotic illustration. I guess the innocence combined with the naughty & kinky & sassy has a certain sweet sting to it. Anyhow. I decided ages ago to do a post on Snowwhite







































Now it's your turn. Here's a crazycute tutorial on how to become Miss Snow white:



& last but not least POGOs Wishery Disney Remix of Snow White & her little friends... Am I the only hearing dick/dick/dick?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar